Finance the development of up the new Meat Market
restaurants in dynamic, and vibrant
Boca Raton, Florida.
EB-5 Investment Opportunity Overview
Having proven the success of its concept in Miami Beach, Palm Beach, Tampa and San Juan, Puerto Rico, Meat Market is now opening a new restaurant location operating under the Meat Market Restaurant name in Boca Raton, Florida. This new location in the 190 room Marriot Renaissance Hotel will be operated and supervised by the same experienced and successful management team that has developed Meat Market into the incredibly successful and profitable brand its customers love.
To invest in the development of a new Meat Market restaurant in dynamic and vibrant Boca Raton, Florida.
By investing $500,000 USD you are eligible to obtain permanent residency in the United States for you, your spouse and all unmarried children under the age of 21 years.
To participate in an offering which is very manageable and limited to a maximum of no more than 6 investors.
To provide an equity investment with a real rate of return and profit interest.
To receive annual interest of up to five (5%) less operating costs paid pro rata to the Investing Members.
To participate in an EB-5 offering where at least 143 jobs will be created which is more than the required 60 jobs needed for the Investors’ Green Cards to become permanent.
The Meat Market Restaurants have a proven track record of commercial success and critical acclaim, winning many awards and recognition over the years. The existing Meat Market restaurants generate annual sales and net income far exceeding that of its average competitor. Meat Market has experience in EB-5. Its Palm Beach location was financed by EB-5 and all eight of its investors received I-526 and I-829 approvals.
The Exit Strategy
The exit and repayment strategy are well-defined and attainable based on the economic performance of the existing restaurants and conservative revenue forecasting of the new restaurant location.
Investing in a proven brand that provides a classier, more glamorous take on the traditional steakhouse with a thriving bar scene and nightlife in a trendy and chic indoor-outdoor venue.
- 6 units at $500,000 USD each for a maximum capital raise of $3 million.
- $50,000 administrative fee per membership interest.
- 5 year investment with 5% preferred return.
- Existing Meat Market restaurants had average sales in 2018 of more than $5 million USD per location.
- Repayment of the investment from available cash from the operations of the restaurants, refinancing and / or sale of the Project.
- The new restaurant location will continue to be operated by the same very successful and experienced Executive Management Team.
Awards & Recognition!
- Meat Market’s Miami Beach location was included in the Ten Hottest Happy Hours (2015)
- Awarded Best Raw Bar in Miami Beach (2015)
- Named Best Restaurant in South Beach (2014). The Palm Beach location was awarded Best Restaurant in Palm Beach County in 2015
- Named “The Best Steakhouse in South Florida” (2015) by SouthFlorida.Com
- Named “Best Steakhouse in Miami” by USA Today (2016)
Meat Market Florida will invest in a new restaurant location operating under the Meat Market Restaurant brand. The Boca Raton location will feature similar design elements of the existing Meat Market locations. This new location will provide guests with the finest in style and comfort, with each location encompassing approximately 5,000-6,000 square feet of restaurant space and seating for between 150-200 patrons. The sites of the restaurant has been chosen strategically in one of the busiest areas of Boca Raton to ensure the continued success of the Meat Market brand.